Motivation? YES please!

>> April 2, 2010

Where the HELL is Spring?! Seriously Utah? SNOW?! What did we do to deserve such punishment. Sadness. That was not a good April Fools Joke yesterday! Them weather gods, they're seriously mean.

But.. in other news, I think I found the Motivation I wrote about needing: here. But its not like I can really pinpoint the exact reason behind it.

I have met a lot of new blogger / twitter friends, and I think they've really had a big impact on me, some of my newest favorites are here, here, here, and here.

I've been keeping a food journal this week. Not even to count calories, just to keep track of what I eat, and to maybe figure out why I've been feeling so run down lately. Sometimes, I get sick after I eat, but I don't really know why.. so we'll see. Speaking of sicknesses, if you remember my post here, when I wrote about going to the Doctor excitement: YEAH that was silly. I shouldn't have been excited. I went to the Doctor last week, and she actually told me that my neck was swollen because I'm overweight! Which, yeah, I'm a little overweight, but I'm getting smaller.. and she's the one that told me that I could have a thyroid problem in the first place. Sigh.. she did the TSH test, and it came back normal, so I have a normal thyroid, so its like back to square one. Sigh. A little frustrating that she put the hypothyroid idea into my head clear back in November! Sheesh!

I've been toying with a few ideas this week, and I'm not quite sure which ones I will go with... Any thoughts?

I am pretty sure I am going to sign up for Gold's Gym. Right now they have a deal where you join for a $1 , and then its only $20 a month. I think that's a pretty good deal! And I really want to check out some group classes.

I also bought the 30 Day Shred for $7 bucks at Target last weekend! I only have a few more days to finish my Wii Active 30 Day challenge, so I'm excited to start something new. Even if I already know its totally going to kick my ass. Target also had vinyl jump ropes for cheap, so I bought one of those. I haven't done that in years! and it was a lot of fun! I was so proud of myself for doing the criss-cross jump. Next I'll be jump roping backwards, guess there are just somethings you don't forget. (wink,wink)

Because of some inspiration from Kat, I have decided to try the 200 Sit Up Challenge. Lina and Ashley are both going to do it with me too, so I'm excited to get started! Click here to join in too!

I've also been toying with the idea of trying some form of the Eat Clean Diet. Has anyone out there tried it out? I just don't know that I could do the eating 6 times a day thing. My life involves a lot of eating out with friends, and work, and everything - so I am a little leery about it.





3 comments:

Frank Duvinage April 2, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

Apart from criss-cross jumping backwards do we have more skipping techniques in video loops for the single jump rope here.

Frank
duvide Jumpropes

Amanda M April 2, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

I haven't jump roped in forever!! I read some where once that if you jump rope for just 10 minutues a day...... and........ I cant remember what the result was!! haha! But It was a good thing I know that!!
And you looked so cute when you came in today!! Your neck didnt look swollen to me!!

Ashley April 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Dumb doctors.. :(

Yes, 30 DAY SHRED kicks your ass big time! I remember watching it on the comcast on demand back in our orem apartment and it killed me. BUT I want to do it too.

AND the 200 Sit up challenge. Woot Woot. Yeah.. You've pretty much convinced me to do Gold's Gym. I was just thinking earlier today though, if we did move out.. into an apartment -- we'd have our own fitness center too.. BUT I don't know. Blaaaaah.

Yay for jumproping!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP