>> January 4, 2010
As promised, here are my goals for 2010. What goals do you have this year?
I decided to break my goals this year down into categories. Because maybe I've decided to be crazy overly organized? Who knows.
- Get an A in my French class: I need to study much, much more. I will do this by studying every night after work, and making sure to finish my homework each day, never getting behind. (awe, it sounds so simple, am I right?) I also bought a French a day calendar, to work on my vocabulary. I plan on continuing to speak to my friend from France, Amelia, in french. As well as reading Harry Potter in French. I'm also going to try to do a "frenchy fridays" thing.. that I started last Friday.
- Psychology: I love Psychology, so I never really have a problem doing well in my psych classes, because I actually enjoy learning about them. However, this is a higher level Psych class, so I need to really stay caught up and studied with this as well. So yay for studying the Psych chapters each week before class.
- Math:I. hate. Math. But this, I really just need to stay caught up on, and not get behind like last semester. Eek.
- Bio & Health: again, should be easy, but just need to stick with it. These are both online classes, so it'd be awesome to take a weekend or two and just get ahead in both. So I'm ahead from the very beginning.
- I'm not really sure what I'm doing at work yet. But I think I'm going to like it. It has such fabulous benefits, and the best work schedule and things. So I really need to do well at it. Yep, that's it.
- I'm not going to do this until later in the year. Maybe during the Summer. I want to focus on Spring semester and my new job first. But I need to do an Internship, probably with Ascend.
- Continue counting calories with www.Sparkpeople.com
- Workout, workout, workout. I am going to do the Marathon training on Wii Active; and Ash and I bought another Wii Active set so we can workout together. Yay!
- Cake Decorating: I really want to take some cake decorating classes. Yes, yes I do.
- Cooking: I want to learn how to make some new, healthy, low-calorie recipes.. and I want to learn how to make homemade sauces that aren't sodium-licious. Like a homemade spaghetti sauce!
- Reading: I didn't do my 50 books in 2009, argh. So we'll just say how about 50 books in 2 years: 2009-2010. Heh.
- Stay in touch with friends.. which, sadly, can always be kind of hard with all of us doing a million different things. But we really need to try harder, and just plan things out.