In 2010

>> January 4, 2010

As promised, here are my goals for 2010. What goals do you have this year?

I decided to break my goals this year down into categories. Because maybe I've decided to be crazy overly organized? Who knows.

School:

  • Get an A in my French class: I need to study much, much more. I will do this by studying every night after work, and making sure to finish my homework each day, never getting behind. (awe, it sounds so simple, am I right?) I also bought a French a day calendar, to work on my vocabulary. I plan on continuing to speak to my friend from France, Amelia, in french. As well as reading Harry Potter in French. I'm also going to try to do a "frenchy fridays" thing.. that I started last Friday.
  • Psychology: I love Psychology, so I never really have a problem doing well in my psych classes, because I actually enjoy learning about them. However, this is a higher level Psych class, so I need to really stay caught up and studied with this as well. So yay for studying the Psych chapters each week before class.
  • Math:I. hate. Math. But this, I really just need to stay caught up on, and not get behind like last semester. Eek.
  • Bio & Health: again, should be easy, but just need to stick with it. These are both online classes, so it'd be awesome to take a weekend or two and just get ahead in both. So I'm ahead from the very beginning.

Work:
  • I'm not really sure what I'm doing at work yet. But I think I'm going to like it. It has such fabulous benefits, and the best work schedule and things. So I really need to do well at it. Yep, that's it.
Internship:
  • I'm not going to do this until later in the year. Maybe during the Summer. I want to focus on Spring semester and my new job first. But I need to do an Internship, probably with Ascend.
Health:
  • Continue counting calories with www.Sparkpeople.com
  • Workout, workout, workout. I am going to do the Marathon training on Wii Active; and Ash and I bought another Wii Active set so we can workout together. Yay!

Other stuff:
  • Cake Decorating: I really want to take some cake decorating classes. Yes, yes I do.
  • Cooking: I want to learn how to make some new, healthy, low-calorie recipes.. and I want to learn how to make homemade sauces that aren't sodium-licious. Like a homemade spaghetti sauce!
  • Reading: I didn't do my 50 books in 2009, argh. So we'll just say how about 50 books in 2 years: 2009-2010. Heh.
  • Stay in touch with friends.. which, sadly, can always be kind of hard with all of us doing a million different things. But we really need to try harder, and just plan things out.

4 comments:

Amanda M January 4, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Good goals my friend!! Harry Potter in French will be awesome!! All 7, or just the first one?
And cake decoration!?! AHHH, that would be SO much fun!! I would totally do it with you!!!

Alisha Chase January 5, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

First LOVE your background. It really is adorable!!

BUT for real great goals!! haha i categorized my goals too!! SO either we are REALLY organized or just really crazy!! But i like that you posted your goals! Makes you more accountable for them and helps your friends and fam support you in what you are working towards!!!

I think cake decorating would be a blast too!! Not sure if i would be good. But i would totally have a blast doing it!! And i totally support reading reading reading and working out !!! yahoo Great goals! Good luck on your journey!!! And i look forward to staying in touch better!!! It's a goal... We have to do it now!

Kim J January 7, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Good goals! You are so much more dedicated to French then I was. Good job!

Anonymous,  April 4, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

The more I look at your blog. The more I'm convinced that we are long lost friends! Lol. I mean that in a non-creepy way!

Glad I found your blog!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP