Coffee Bean Dreams

>> June 17, 2010



As I mentioned on Monday, I've been a little bit out of commission since I had my Wisdom teeth (plus 2!) removed. I have been on percocet, an antibiotic, and 800 mg Ibuprofen. I'm usually not THAT crazy on drugs, but I've been having some crazy dreams. {truth be told, I've had crazy dreams before, see here.. but I can blame it on the narcotics, right?}

One dream involved my good friend (and boss), Lina, and her husband Bryce. I don't even know what Lina was saying to me, but she was gesturing, and talking, and giggling. I was just staring at her, confused. Bryce was standing behind Lina laughing HYSTERICALLY. But I don't have a clue at what.

I then interrupt their laughter and yell, "I NEED black coffee!!"

I mentioned this on Twitter, and Tori recommended this dream meanings dictionary. Let's see if this offers any insight.

First, the laughing:

To dream that you are laughing, suggests that you need to lighten up and let go of your problems. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Laughing is also a sign of joyous release and pleasure. If you are being laughed at, then it indicates your insecurities and fears of not being accepted.

To hear the cheerful laughter of children, denotes splendid joy and vital health.

To hear evil, demonic laughing in your dream, represents feelings of humiliation and/or helplessness.
Sad! I don't feel like I have insecurities, especially with Lina. She's one of my bestest friends. EVER. Maybe Bryce makes me nervous.. haha. Whatever that means. OH man.


and then the coffee...

To dream that you are drinking or need your coffee, suggests that you should gain some insight and knowledge before making a decision or tackling some project/relationship. You may be acting too hasty and need to slow down. Alternatively, it may imply a need for you to change your routine.

To dream that you are drinking coffee with someone, indicates that you might have feelings for that person. Alternatively, having coffee with someone denotes your hospitality and sociability.

To see a coffee pot in your dream, signifies hospitality and sharing of knowledge, hopes, concerns and/or ideas. It may also represent neighborliness, comfort, and companionship.

I don't even really like coffee. Weird.

Any insight for me before I tackle a big project? I don't have a clue what THAT means.


Have YOU had any weird dreams lately?



5 comments:

Ashley June 17, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

You should seriously try the Java Chip Frap at Starbucks.. Its delicious. :)

Stephany June 17, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Sometimes, I have the most crazy dreams ever. I remember once having a dream that I was at a Bush-sponsored Walgreens (this was in, like, 2004 when he was up for re-election) and some Kerry supporters came in and started shooting it up. Talk about crazy!

Ashley June 18, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Ha! I need to look into some of these dream interpretations. They're SO interesting, and my dreams are SO bizarre!

Amanda M June 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Hehe!! You make me laugh!! Your dream sounds pretty funny!!! I cant see you yelling at any one!!!

Jess June 20, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

I'm not a huge fan of coffee either. I prefer my tea. Yum yum yummy tea :)

But hm, you should just tackle something that you've been meaning to do and never got around to doing. That's a big project!

For me, a big project is to learn how to properly apply make-up, to take care of make-up brushes, and to...clean my face properly (with all those products).

I never remember my dreams though!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP