Slacker Shredder

>> May 16, 2010

I was SO bad this last week, and haven't done any 30 Day Shred! Oops!

This week will be much better though. Yes, ma'am. I am determined to keep changing and I want some 'guns'! (meaning more muscles in my arms.. no way in {beep!} am I joining the NRA anytime soon EVER)




I think my problem is I just. get. bored. Which really means I should probably just join the gym, because really, at least there's a lot of options there. Right? But I like the IDEA of going outside and working out, whilst soaking up some Vitamin D. I'd like to some day do this program: The Couch to 5K Program.

Has anyone out there done that?




3 comments:

Amanda M May 16, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

I wasnt so good this week either my friend!!
The will be our week of big numbers though!! We can do it!!!

Ashley May 16, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

I've started walking several times a week. I'm seriously considering doing Couch to 5K.
I track my walking miles on dailymile.com. If youre on there, look me up. theashes

clew May 17, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Hey! What's wrong with the NRA? :D

I'm back on the fitness wagon starting today. This time I mean it.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP