Target Adventures

>> May 18, 2010

A few nights ago Ashley and I went to Target... on search of the elusive perfect summer sandals for Ash.. with a heel of course...



I always try on hats.. I don't know why. I look stupid in most of them..






















I want those shoes we saw that one time we were here, remember?
Me.. Uhh.. no?



Oooh.. I love Vintagey things.



   Hmm, Asian inspired scarf anyone? Yeah.. I want one,
but.. I own too many scarves.






I can't decide if I like the big oversized rings.. Do you?
They kind of remind me of candy.
.. or children's jewelry.

 



I can NOT believe these are back in style. I had these!
.. In 1995.




I love these, they're so cute!
Ashley: "Everything's cute, smaller"
She has a point.





I kinda like this big one.. hmmmmm...




AT LAST! She found her shoes!
Good thing, cause I was getting hungry..




How depressing is that?! I wanted a freakin' TWIX,
I was willing to waste my 250 calories.. and yet I totally got jipped!

5 comments:

Kyla Roma May 18, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

For some reason I can't see most of your photos- but the vintage style broach is beautiful =)

rachaelgking May 18, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

I adore big rings. No shame! Bring on the bling!

Ashley May 18, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Oh my. I had those same sandals too. Are they seriously back in style???

Ashley May 18, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Aaaaahhhh take that picture of me off!!!

Amanda M May 19, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

I LOVE those rings!!! They were at Target you say??? Hmmmm, I think I know where I'm going for my lunch break tomorrow!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP