Shreddin'

>> May 8, 2010

This week, I started the 30 Day Shred. I am now on Day 5 and its HARD but its fun! I really like Jillian, and I really feel like I am making progress. I don't think I've lost any inches yet.. but I am gaining endurance, and that's what really counts this early in the game, right?

The first day.. I couldn't even finish the whole session without sitting down for a minute!




And yes, my arms hurt.

OUCH!

.. so do my thighs

What I wouldn't do to look like her..


















and when she says, "if you feel like you're gonna die... " I want to SMACK her everytime!



What are you doing to stay active?



3 comments:

LaurenD May 8, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

haha so true, I also did the shred and I love jillian she is an awesome trainer but sometimes I just want to punch her through the tv!

Rachael May 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

I love when Jillian says "There is no modification for jumping jacks. If a 300lb person can do jumping jacks then SO CAN YOU!!!"

It's definitely a good work out so congrats for making 5 days in a row!!

My newest thing (besides the gym, is doing work outs that are On Demand in the Exercise TV channel. It's fun to switch it up and try different work outs.

Unknown May 9, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Good job, Good job!!! I have been doing Zumba at home, just watching zumba videos on youtube. I have been doing it for two weeks, it does make me feel better. Keep up the good work, and keep posting updates.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP