Sarah's Key

>> July 9, 2009

This last Christmas, Amanda gave me Sarah's Key, a really good book by Tatiana de Rosnay. I loved it. Its a very fast-moving, suspenseful, yet historical, interesting book that centers in present France, as well as the 1940's war stricken France. I really loved the book. And the author, Madame Rosnay, is a really nice lady. I am friends with her on Facebook and Twitter.

Now,
I'm excited, because Sarah's Key is being made into a movie. How cool is that? See the Sarah's Key blog here, for more information. Apparently, they are filming this Summer and Fall, and the movie should be released sometime next year. Yay!

1 comments:

Ardie July 12, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

I agree with you, Nicole. Sarah's Key is a fantastic book. I bought it on a whim (couldn't get it from the library and my book club was reading it that month) and am so glad that I have a copy of it forever.
Have you read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society? I know. That title is a mouth full, but it's such a delightful book. I think you might enjoy it.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP