>> July 8, 2009
Today is my sister, Ashley's, 21st Birthday!
Here are some reasons why my sister, Ashley, is awesome:
- She loves me even when I talk her ear off.
- .. and she still loves me when I cry over everything.
- She is a real fashionista. Always looking cute.
- She's a really good artist. Her paintings and sketches are awesome!
- She is always learning about things, I love when she gets passionate about things and yells at my facebook friends. Always trying to educate. haha.
- She's super organized - I wish I was more like that.
- Ashley is also very loving, always wanting to give everyone a hug and tell them she loves them before she goes to bed.
- I really enjoy cooking with her. We make some pretty awesome salsa, spaghetti, sandwiches, etc., together.
- Her favorite color is orange. How cool is that? yeah, I dunno.
- She's hilarious. See her post about me, here. It makes me giggle.
- She loves kids, I think she'd rather talk to them instead of adults.
- Ashley is a big advocate for animals.. She should probably own some WWF office in Utah or something.
- She might have been born in the wrong decade.. She loves Bob Marley, Marilyn Monroe, and James Dean. I love how we've bonded over our old movie freakishness.
- BUT the best part about Ashley is that she can curl her tongue 3 different ways, and her left foot is longer than her right.
Happy Birthday Ashley! Love ya!