Happy 21st Birthday Ash!

>> July 8, 2009


Today is my sister, Ashley's, 21st Birthday!






Here are some reasons why my sister, Ashley, is awesome:

  • She loves me even when I talk her ear off.
  • .. and she still loves me when I cry over everything.
  • She is a real fashionista. Always looking cute.
  • She's a really good artist. Her paintings and sketches are awesome!
  • She is always learning about things, I love when she gets passionate about things and yells at my facebook friends. Always trying to educate. haha.
  • She's super organized - I wish I was more like that.
  • Ashley is also very loving, always wanting to give everyone a hug and tell them she loves them before she goes to bed.
  • I really enjoy cooking with her. We make some pretty awesome salsa, spaghetti, sandwiches, etc., together.
  • Her favorite color is orange. How cool is that? yeah, I dunno.
  • She's hilarious. See her post about me, here. It makes me giggle.
  • She loves kids, I think she'd rather talk to them instead of adults.
  • Ashley is a big advocate for animals.. She should probably own some WWF office in Utah or something.
  • She might have been born in the wrong decade.. She loves Bob Marley, Marilyn Monroe, and James Dean. I love how we've bonded over our old movie freakishness.
  • BUT the best part about Ashley is that she can curl her tongue 3 different ways, and her left foot is longer than her right.

Happy Birthday Ashley! Love ya!

2 comments:

Ashley July 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Awe.. You love me? Cute! haha.. Ow Ow look at those legs!

Alisha Chase July 8, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

I love love love your pictures Ash how cute are you guys!!! Happy Happy birthday! You are pretty awesome and you and Nicole make a great pair!

Love ya both!

P.s. I love it when Ash yells at me on facebook too, but hey she does teach me a lot and keep me informed!! You both do!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP