Getting to Know Me

>> July 10, 2009


Another blogger did this, so I thought hey why not, anybody can participate :D

What time d0 you get up in the morning?
If I don't have to go to work or school, I wake up between 8 and 9 am, to make a mad dash to the bathroom.

Diamonds or pearls?
This is a hard one. I think diamonds look the best, but I have a thing about diamonds and searching for them, that the movie Blood Diamond just made worse. So, I would love to go out and find my own diamonds somewhere.. that would be cool. And, I really don't love Pearls, a little bit, with a retro-esq wedding dress is AWESOME, but every day life? I'll take CZ's instead. Thank you.

What is your favorite TV show?
Currently on TV: American Idol, or the Amazing Race. Of all time: FRIENDS or Dawson's Creek

What do you usually have for breakfast?
I never used to eat Breakfast, and truly hate the hubbub about Breakfast food. Eggs = Yuck, Sausage = blah.. you get the point. But, after my current health kick awakening, I usually have 1/2 a bagel, fat free cream cheese, fruit, and juice. ;)

What is your middle name?
Anne

What food do you dislike?
Hot dogs. Stroganoff. Most seafood.

What is your favorite CD at moment?
My favorite CD lately is probably Britney Spears. I know, I know. Although, I don't usually really listen to CDs, I actually like the Radio, or my IPod better.

What kind of car do you drive?
'06 Mazda 6i, her name is Ruby, because she's red.

Favorite sandwich?
Ham and Swiss. Melted cheese. Yum.

What characteristic do you despise?
Really bossy, disrespectful, know-it-all people; or most people named Michelle.

Favorite item of clothing?
Sweatshirts.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I love Europe. It is my favorite place in the world. But, , since I've already been to England, France, Germany, and Italy.. lets go for South America. I want to see Easter Island, Machu Picchu, and Christ The Redeemer above Rio.

Favorite brand of clothing?
If I could spend any amount of money, and they would fit perfectly, I really like True Religion jeans, and their jackets.

Where would you retire to?
I think it'd be awesome to have a few time shares scattered around the world. Or maybe just to a cruise ship, but I think I may get sea sick.

What was your most memorable birthday?
I like all Birthdays ;)

Favorite sport to watch?
Basketball and Football. Especially their respective playoffs and finals/ Super Bowl.

When is your birthday?
December

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I can be both. As long as there has been good pre-sleeping to prepare.

What is your shoe size?
8 1/2 or 9

Pets?
I just got a new kitten on Wednesday! OLIVER

What did you want to be when you were little?
A Pediatrician, then a Nurse.. Because I didn't want to spend that much time in school to be a Doctor. If only I would have known, I have a severe problem with death and don't really like bodily functions.

What is your favorite candy?
Skittles or Starbursts.

What is your favorite flower?
Snapdragons, Orchids or Daisies.

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
July 17th: we're going to Vegas!

What are you listening to right now?
Jack's Mannequin: Kill the Messenger {my ITunes is on DJ}

What was the last thing you ate?
Breakfast: Everything Bagel with Red Grapes.

Do you wish on stars?
Of course.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I always loved the Orange crayon, its so bright and fun.

The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Nobody, yet.

Favorite soft drink?
Diet Dr Pepper

Favorite restaurant?
Costa Vida or Zupas

Real hair color?
Medium boring brown

What was your favorite toy as a child?
My "babies" Cabbage Patch Dolls, or Barbies

Summer or winter?
Fall! then Spring..

Hugs or kisses ?
Hugs

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Both

When was the last time you cried?
When I saw UP, and then after when I talked about crying during UP.

What is under your bed?
Boxes

What did you do last night?
Work, work, work

What are you afraid of?
Going to school for this long and never finishing.. or totally hating what I end up doing.

Salty or sweet?
Both

How many keys on your key ring?
3

How many years at your current job?
I've been at Nordstrom since March. So.. 4 months

Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

How many states have you lived in?
One

Do you make friends easily?
Usually, yes

1 comments:

clew April 6, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

It's me again, snooping around your blog a little more via the "you might also like" feature ;). I smiled becasue I used to have a red Jeep Grand Cherokee named Ruby. I love to name my cars :D

Oh, and Starbursts and Diet Dr. P rule.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP