Michelle Rocks

>> June 1, 2009

This country is suffering from an empathy deficit. If you don't have it in you to be able to walk in another person's shoes, it's going to be difficult for us to move through these problems. What we need as a country is to start caring for one another in a very deep and fundamental way.

~ Michelle Obama
July 9, 2007

I have been reading a book of Michelle Obama quotes, and I love it. I really do admire her, and am proud that we have such a great role model for all women. She's awesome. The book is entitled Michelle Obama, In Her Own Words.

I'm getting a little behind in my Reading goals, click here for my full list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP