Travel Wish: Seattle

>> June 2, 2009

I have always wanted to go to Seattle. But somehow, never made it, yet. But I will, someday. Washington is the only state west of Colorado that I haven't been to. Sadness.


I want to go on top of that Space Needle so bad! Did any of you see that show on MTV a month or so ago? Where the guy had to climb around the top of the Needle for money? Eek! That would be so scary.
Whale Watching, is something you have to do in Seattle. You can take a boat up towards Canada, and the San Juan Islands and you're supposed to be able to see loads of Whales.

SAM: The Seattle Art Museum, this museum doesn't have a lot of classical , or modern , big important art pieces, but it does have a lot of Australian Aboriginal Artifacts, which I think is awesome .

6 comments:

Ardie June 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Seattle is a great city. And the best part is...it's only a hop skip and a jump away from B.C. You could visit! :)

Nicole June 2, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

That makes me want to go even more.. ;) HMMMMM

Ashley June 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Ha ha. I've lived there most of my life and I've never been whale watching or to the Seattle Art Museum. You should definitely go, though! It's a great city.

Shirley June 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

I love seattle. My dad and aunt live there and I wouldn't mind living there one day. It's always the best weather, I hate the heat! Anyway, you should definitely go and go to Ivars along puget sound pier in seattle, get fries, and feed them to the seagulls. It's hilarious!

Ashley June 3, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Let's go! But let's go do my birthday travel first! :( yeah right.. No one wants to go..

Amber June 4, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Seattle is only four hours from Kamloops, so after I turn 21 in September I am going down there for a weekend! It seems like such a fun city!

Love the new look of your blog, btw!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP