Blogoversary

>> April 22, 2009


Today is my blog anniversary. One year ago today I thought I was needing to start a blog, because I was going to spend July 08 to July 09 in Rheinzabern, Germany. My how things have changed. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened. If I'd chosen a different family. One that wasn't crazy. Would we have stayed? Would I have liked it? Would I be writing this at a different time, on a German computer? Who knows. But, I don't regret what I've done with the time I've had here in Utah instead. And, its been hard getting back "on my feet" but I'm finally there, and working, and going to school, and feeling like I'm being successful. Even learning French instead of Deutch. Crazy how things work.

Click here to read last year's post.

2 comments:

Amber April 23, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Happy Blogoversary!

Amazing how many things can change in a year :-)

Kim J April 25, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

That is so weird that it has almost been a year since you left, crazy! I wonder what we'll be doing next year...

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP