My first blog

>> April 22, 2008

So, as you can see, I have decided to start a blog. I have never really had one. On Myspace I had a blog where I posted an occasional thought or on Facebook I have become one of those people that is always posting new, fun & favorite quotes. But never a full time for real blog. However, now that I am moving to Germany soon, and will probably have some interesting life changing experiences, AND Super Pictures!! I have decided to start one up.

I am new to this.. so be patient.. but I really am excited; and can see myself really getting addicted to this. Hmmmm..

Addiction may be bad. But as this person on the blogosphere said,
"Your blog is your unedited version of yourself." And I'm okay with being unedited..

I will write more later ;)

3 comments:

Ashley April 22, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

unedited is sometimes good.. haha maybe I should be your proofreader? haha jk! I'm going to start one too. :)

Keri April 28, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Hey Nik! I think a blog is a great idea! Especially if you keep it the whole year you are gone! I am trying to get less worried because I think it will be a great experience for you guys!
Love, Mom

Nicole August 13, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Life doesn't always turn out how you thought, that's for sure. I wasn't in Germany long enough for this blog to matter, because the Germans were crazy. But I have to say the last July 2008 - July 2009 year HAS been a good experience, AND I've done a lot of blogging anyway!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP