B is for Bob

>> February 11, 2009

A blogging friend tagged me to do this alphabet tag. She gave me the letter B, so here we go - I have to write ten things that I like that start with B.



1. Breakfast at Tiffany's: One of the BEST Audrey Hepburn movies. I love the song Moon River.
2. The Beach: I love the water.. and the warm sand between your toes. SO much better than stupid snow! Especially Santa Monica Pier. I love Piers, even the Pier in Chicago is fun, on Lake Michigan. Yeah, I love Beaches.. but not the movie Beaches, yuck.



3. Big Sunglasses: My friend Angie thinks that they make you look like bugs, but that's too bad, I love sunglasses.. the bigger the better. I loved these black ones I had this last summer, but they broke. :( Sadness.


4. Brad Pitt: Yum

5. Blogging: I never used to blog on Myspace, but now that I have started this blog.. I can't stop! I guess I just like to be listened to (or the illusion of being listened to).


6. Books: I have always loved to read. It is one of my favorite things, to get lost in a book. I am currently trying to read 50 books in 2009. Link here to see my list.
7. Babies Laughs: Babies.. are the best. I love their cute little faces, and when they make funny little noises. But the best part is their Laughs.
8. BBC News Radio: This might show that I am a total news nerd, but I love listening to BBC Radio on my way to / from school. It's my way of catching up on the news every morning. (the crazy things is when I get home I have to see what's on CNN too, haha). I think I enjoy it the most because it's different than the News here in the US, it's a lot more international. For example, have you heard much about the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka? Didn't think so.


9. The Beatles. Are. My. Favorite. Band. Of. All. Time.

10. and of course.. PRESIDENT Barack Obama!


Now, it's your turn! I tag all of you with the letter J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP