Happy Birthday Sarah!!

>> August 18, 2010

Today is one of my most favoritest people's Birthday.

SARAH BETH WOODMAN HOLMAN

 Halloween Hippies, 1994


Love her; looking at pictures, choosing which one to put on this post made me want to hang out with my Sarah! I am going to have to work on that, fo sho.

Sarah and I were inseparable from about the age of 9 to 13. We were obsessed with 90210 (the original!), making hors d'oeuvres (which we NEVER pronounced correctly! - we basically said "orders"), soupy mac and cheese, and "making time fly." We went to year round school, and during those three weeks of being off track, Sarah would be at my house by 10am, and wouldn't leave until 5:30pm. Somestimes to come back right after she had dinner. I have so many memories with her, this post will not do her justice.

Happy 26th Sarah! Friends Forever.. For Real.



3 comments:

Alisha Chase August 18, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

That was an awesome ode to you and sarah! I hope she has a happy birthday too!!

Sarah Holman August 18, 2010 at 6:20 AM  

I FEEL so LOVED! I miss you. So so so many memories. Getting locked in your room, camping, dancing to Shania Twain, sleep overs, the time I stepped on the curling iron, your baptism, walking around the block at 5:00 so I could be home at 5:30 just to name a few. And yes 90210 was the best!

I was secretly hoping you would have posted the picture of me in the baby buggy. ha ha ha.

Love you!

Amanda M August 18, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Cute post! I LOVE that picture!!! It is absolutely awesome!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP