I heart Camping

>> August 23, 2010

I haven't been camping in SO long, but I really don't know why not. I love it! Especially Mt Nebo. We've been going there since I was tiny, so this weekend it was fun to go and see how familiar it all was. My mom, my dad and my brother all went. Ashley was sick s she wasn't able to come. Boo!




Birdy













Deer!








We look just a little bit different....





I also went out with old friends on Saturday. It was so much fun! I miss them... not the job we all worked at the Library, but most definitely the people. I was going to have us take a picture but I forgot!!! Next time, fo sho.




What did you do this weekend? 


{to see the rest of my camping pictures, click here}



4 comments:

Roberta August 23, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. I especially like the ones of you and your mom.

Lin August 23, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

I love camping too! Looks like you had a really fun time, thanks for sharing all your cool photos. The one of you & your mom is super cute!

Ardie August 23, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

It was so much fun seeing you this weekend! I really miss my Library friend, too. We'll have to do this more often.

Amanda M August 31, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

How fun!!! You took some awesome pictures!! I LOVE the two pictures of you and your mom!! So cute!!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP