Craftin

>> July 30, 2010

As I was perusing blogs the other day {translation: slowly going through my neglected google reader} I found this blog, through Kyla Roma's. (I think..), and I really liked it. It was so much fun!

So, since I don't seem to have time/inspiration/something to do many blog posts 'round here lately, I thought I'd share one that did inspire me. Check it out!



Promise to be back soon! I'll be posting Tim McGraw pictures from tonight next week, complete with Cowboy Garb, you can be certain. ;)

Happy Friday!



1 comments:

Amanda M July 30, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Have fun at the concert!!! I wish I could be there to see Lady A!!!
Cant wait to see your pictures!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP