Tonight..

>> July 27, 2010

I'm not feeling too hot. I don't know if its the heat {probably} or the stress to get so much stuff done {likely} or the fact that Auntie Flo will be here in a few days {awww.. that's it}, but I've just got that nauseous, dizzy, tummy ache thing going on. It's not fun  I thoroughly enjoy it {NOT!*}

So tonight..

This is what I am doing..

Watching this..






and reading me new book...

I've only read the Prologue so far, and I LOVE it. But that shouldn't surprise considering this is one of my absolutely favorite books.






*Yelling "NOT!" at the end of a sentence that you mean sarcastically, completely proves that you grew up in the 90's. Guilty as charged. Move along.


What do you do when you don't feel well? 



3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 27, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

I curl up with a good book, a cup of tea, and relax. I've been feeling kind of icky lately too; I think a lot of it has to do with stress! Hope you feel better soon.

Jess July 28, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

Aw, I love Paris Je t'aime. Great film. See? I really do need to learn how to speak French.

Anyway, what I do? I sleep a lot, drink a lot of soup and hot tea, and curl up in bed watching TV shows or movies. Sometimes animated ones (aka Pixar).

Feel better!

Amanda M July 30, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Dang it!! I am at work so I cant see the pictures!! Shoot!!
I guess I shouldnt complain to much!! I totally thought I was blocked from anything that ended in "blogspot"!! Kind of shocked I can get on!!!
So! What book is it??

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP