fill in the blank friday - TRAVEL style!

>> June 4, 2010

Yay! for fill in the blank friday, brought to you by Lauren at the little things we do. Love it.

Join in the fun! The more the merrier..



1. My dream vacation would be THAT is so hard! I think my ultimate dream vacation would be the "around the world" trips where they take you everywhere, and you do everything. Or on that show the Travel Channel sponsored a few years ago, where they did everything in the  1,000 things to do before you die book. Love it.

2. The best trip I've ever taken would have to be my first real BIG trip - to Europe! I studied abroad in London for 6 weeks, and fell in love with everything about that city. I have been dying to get back to England ever since I got back - 5 years ago.

3. The most important items to take on a road trip are fattening food and great music!

4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is hopefully Europe in 2011! Happy Graduation.. to me!

5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be Savage Garden. haha. That's the best California road trippin' music. Right Ash?

6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was umm.. probably losing my passport in London? Yeah, that wasn't cool. Or the guy with the chocolate bar gun in San Francisco. Or that whole Germany fiasco. Hurl.

7. My favorite traveling memory is This is the hardest question ever! I think one of my favorite memories is when my sister and I took our very first road trip down to Los Angeles & Disney Land. That was the best. We've been hooked on traveling together ever since!



4 comments:

Ashley June 4, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

How about that time where we almost died landing in Amsterdam?? EEeeeek!

Sarah Holman June 4, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

I had to laugh when you said Savage Garden. I was hoping it would be more like Shania Twain. and a little "who's bed have your boots been under...." i KNOW you still know that song.

Nicole June 6, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

You have such a HAPPY blog! Please explain the Chocolate Bar gun??!!
Nicole A.

Alisha Chase June 6, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Awe London, my heart is still there as well... And yes... losing your passport definitely marks the charts!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP