>> June 4, 2010
Yay! for fill in the blank friday, brought to you by Lauren at the little things we do. Love it.
Join in the fun! The more the merrier..
1. My dream vacation would be THAT is so hard! I think my ultimate dream vacation would be the "around the world" trips where they take you everywhere, and you do everything. Or on that show the Travel Channel sponsored a few years ago, where they did everything in the 1,000 things to do before you die book. Love it.
2. The best trip I've ever taken would have to be my first real BIG trip - to Europe! I studied abroad in London for 6 weeks, and fell in love with everything about that city. I have been dying to get back to England ever since I got back - 5 years ago.
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are fattening food and great music!
4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is hopefully Europe in 2011! Happy Graduation.. to me!
5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be Savage Garden. haha. That's the best California road trippin' music. Right Ash?
6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was umm.. probably losing my passport in London? Yeah, that wasn't cool. Or the guy with the chocolate bar gun in San Francisco. Or that whole Germany fiasco. Hurl.
7. My favorite traveling memory is This is the hardest question ever! I think one of my favorite memories is when my sister and I took our very first road trip down to Los Angeles & Disney Land. That was the best. We've been hooked on traveling together ever since!