>> June 8, 2010
Happy Birthday Grandma!
Things I love about Grandma Jeaner..
- When she acts "tough"
- But I love when she gets emotional, and shows she's all soft inside
- SO many good memories with her - she made every Holiday special
- Fernwood Mints on Christmas :)
- Home made strawberry ice cream
- Yummy buttery rolls full of goodness
- That time that she peed her pants at Arby's.. will make me giggle forever
- Her love for Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts
- Watching sappy lovey movies with her
- How big her smile gets when she talks about Mamma Mia
- Her itsy bitsy perfect handwriting
- So stinkin Stubborn - I love it.
- She's been to almost every one of mine and my siblings sporting events, or dance and school performances - she's one of our personal cheerleaders
- All of her funny sayings "I see.. said the blindman, as he picked up his hammer and saw" ~ and the fact that I didn't REALLY understand this until many years after she had engraved it into my brain
I love you Grandma!