Happy List

>> June 2, 2010

I'm back! From my unofficial MIA. I'm not really sure what happened.. I guess with the weekend, and with life.. I just didn't have any blogger time. But I'm back!

These are some things that are making me happy this week..

  • Family BBQs - my cousins came in from California, it was good to see them and everyone on Memorial Day. YUMMY food too! We need to make it an occurrence that happens often! 


  • Oliver..  My favorite boy.  

               I can't believe he's almost 1! 



July 2009
  • My new apple keyboard!! On Sunday our keyboard just stopped working! The stupid space bar just decided it had lived a long enough life, and was retiring. So sad! I even tweated: 
nicoleelkington: myspacebarstoppedoworking!;(

(I don't know why I added an 'o'.. I guess my space bar stopped o-working?)
  • But now I have this! and it.is.awesome! It really is the little things.. right? 

  • LAKERS back in the NBA Finals. Love them.

  • Lee won Idol! He's the best! I can't wait to see him in concert & buy his CD! 

  • and, last, but definitely not last: the latest Harry Potter trailer. I am so pumped for some HP!

    5 comments:

    carissajade June 2, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

    Aww I love your happy list! And time off is always good for the soul!

    Ashley June 3, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

    I LOVE that picture of Kobe!!! and Yay for Leeeeee! :) Your HP preview ain't working right for me..

    Lua June 5, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

    what a great idea! a Happy list! i actually have a 'happy box' at home that i put little pictures and keepsakes from happy moments i want to remember. also, family BBQs are the best! :) found you at the Lady Bloggers tea party. have a great weekend!

    Amanda M June 6, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

    Where did you go to find the new HP trailer!?!
    I cant find it at all!!!! Only 5 months!!! I'm pretty dang excited!

    Post a Comment

    Have something to say? Say it!

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

      © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP