Blogoversary #2

>> April 22, 2010


Today marks my 2nd Blogoversary. Can you believe that? Sometimes it feels like I've been blogging forever, and other times it feels like I'm still not exactly sure about it - or that it really hasn't been that long. But then I read my first post and..... I hope I write better, and have grown up a little since then! 

Not only that.. but life has definitely changed a lot since then.

  • When I started that blog, I was going to move to Germany: yeah, that only lasted a week.
  • When I started that blog, I thought I was only writing for my family and close friends, but now I have a lot of blogger friends, and love meeting new ones every day!
  • When I started that blog, I was working at that stinky credit union.. after 2 years of various jobs, and craziness, I finally have a job that I really like. Success, yes.
  • When I started that blog, I hadn't really gotten very far with my dream of being a Social Work, I don't think at that point.. I was even 100% sure that was what I wanted. Now, I'm a year away from getting my Bachelors - totally burned out on this Semester.. but still excited to finally graduate! A year's really not that far away.
  • When I started that blog, I was taking German - to live in Germany, of course. Now, I keep throwing around the idea of getting my minor in French. Because, I love everything about the French language (and it definitely helps that I love Paris too.. ). Crazy.

But.. I definitely don't feel like I'm done blogging.. and in the next year I really hope to grow more (except NOT my waist line.. eh?).


Here's to many more years to come! ;)





4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

Lol. That's awesome that you're celebrating your blogoversary! Congrats on 2 years!

Ashley April 22, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Yay for two years!!!!!!! :)

Ashley April 22, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Hey its my 2 year blogoversary today too! I didn't know who both blogged the exact same day.. Huh. interesting.. :)

jenny wilson April 22, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

happy anniversary! i love your blog

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP