Oh, Anakin

>> March 18, 2010

I'm not really one to be a total nerd, or at least that's what I tell myself. For example, I love Harry Potter.. but I haven't read the books more than five times, so I'm not that bad.

However, I have a nerdy confession: I love Anakin Skywalker. Love him. I love when he's an adorable little boy, with so much potential.. and so much love for his mother.



.. and I love when he finds out that he's going to be a father, and he proclaims that he will do anything for his family.



.. and I still love him when he chooses the wrong path, because his intentions are truly good.


.. and I cry when he realizes that he's chosen wrong, that the so-called "chosen one" is now to be the evil Darth Vader.


Obi- Wan Kenobi: "He is in great danger."
Padm
é Amidala: "From the Sith?"
Obi-Wan Kenobi: "From himself."


Nevertheless, this shouldn't surprise some of you, I always feel empathetic to the bad guy.




1 comments:

Lina Buchanan March 21, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

You know I feel the same way!

I MIGHT have read HP 5 times each... what are you calling me!?

:)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP