I could be Irish, right?

>> March 17, 2010

After all that genealogy I did, I could never find that I was anything 'exotic' like, ya know, Irish. But I think somewhere deep down I have to be. Because who doesn't like St. Patrick's Day?



Oh, Did you Ne'er Hear of the Blarney


by Samuel Lover

Oh, did you ne'er hear of the Blarney,
That's found near the banks of Killarney?
Believe it from me,
No girls heart is free,
Once she hears the sweet sound of the Blarney,
Once she hears the sweet sound of the Blarney.

Oh say, would you find this same Blarney,
There's a castle not far from Killarney,
On the top of the wall
But take care you don't fall,
There's a stone that contains all this Blarney,
There's a stone that contains all this Blarney.

Like a magnet its influence such is,
That attraction it gives all it touches,
If you kiss it, they say,
That from that blessed day,
You may kiss whom you plaze, with your Blarney,
You may kiss whom you plaze, with your Blarney.







2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 17, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

There's a HUGE parade taking place at noon about five minutes from my office. Streets get closed. People get wasted. I kind of wish I could be there. Alas, I'm stuck in the office. SIGH.

K.Pete March 18, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

I lost you too!!! I'm glad you left a comment so we could reconnect. :) I've been out of the blog/online world for the past couple months so I haven't been commenting - but I'm back to my google reader - YAY!!

And HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP