I'm no Fashionista, but..

>> March 15, 2010

Now, I know I'm no fashionista. But am I the only one that goes through life thinking "OH MY GOSH that girl needs to go on What Not to Wear!" Do you go into work everyday.. and see that one coworker that is apparently apparel choosin' challenged, and think I have GOT to get her a "Fashion for Dummies" book?

Maybe I'm mean, and just watch this show too much, but I love this show.. especially when she says SHUT UP! and recently she started saying SHUT THE DOOR! (and even on those times where she needs to be stellar emphatic she'll say SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!) I need to work that one into my everyday colloquial. Yeah, if only I was as believable as Stacy London.



Happy Monday!





4 comments:

Kerri O March 15, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

ha ha ha! I think I am that girl, the one who NEEDS to go on what not to wear, LOL. LOVE Stacy.

Just the 3 of us March 15, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

LOL I say shut the front door allll the time =)

Nicole March 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

I guess I should make something clear. I would totally pretend I needed to be on there if I could just get the $5,000 dollars to spend on new stuff! ANY day!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! :)

K.Pete March 18, 2010 at 2:30 AM  

I see people all of the time and think that same thing, "You need to be on 'what not to wear'" - that show is classic. It doesn't make you mean to think that :) it just means you have style. lol.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP