Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain est super!

>> November 27, 2009

Amélie, is an awesome movie! I really liked it. I have only seen a few French movies in my life, and I can't even remember what the first one was called, so that's super interesting eh? But the one I saw last year, in my French class, and Amélie remind me of each other. Not that its just that they were in French, or that they were about the same topics - because they weren't, but it's just the different film style. Must be French. ;) I really like it. Its different than American movies, its funny, but not in an obvious way, and Amélie is cute and romantic, but not cheesy (unlike that other, very American, vampire movie I saw the other day.. )

The French title: Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain means "The fabulous destiny of Amélie Poulain" (Poulain is just her last name), and it goes through and tells the story of a not so ordinary French girl, Amélie, that is basically sheltered and not allowed to see other children, her mother ends up dying when she's small, and then her father is a French Army Vet that's quite crazy.

She ends up going on a "do good mission," and eventually finds a man she falls in love with. Its cute.. I likes it. You should watch it. Even if you don't speak any français.

1 comments:

Lina Buchanan December 1, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

I LOVE Amelie!

She is my hero. :) One of my all time faves.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP