Travel Wish: The Big Apple

>> July 7, 2009


I have been to the New York City area airports four times. FOUR TIMES! and I've never left the airports. I've always been on my way to or from Europe, but not any more! I need to visit New York City! There are so many reasons.. TOO many reasons..

  1. The Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island
  2. Time Square
  3. Rockefeller Plaza
  4. The United Nations Headquarters!
  5. TIFFANY'S (I must eat Breakfast here)
  6. Ground Zero
  7. The Empire State Building

  8. 5th Avenue Shopping
  9. The Met
  10. MOMA
  11. Broadway
  12. St Patrick's Cathedral
  13. Soho
  14. Harlem
  15. Brooklyn
  16. Central Park
  17. The Guggenheim
  18. China Town
  19. Wall Street
  20. Trump Tower
  21. Coney Island
  22. Carnegie Hall



And this is what I'll listen to on my way there! hehe.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  July 7, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

I want to have breakfast at Tiffanys. Can I go with you? I fit in most luggage, think about it...

Helen McGinn July 7, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Yup...me too! I've not managed to 'make it there' yet but I will. I will, I will, I WILL! :O)
Sending you happy, travelling to New York vibes.
xx

Ardie July 7, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

I suspect you'd love New York. Not really my cup-o-tea (to big and noisy and crowded), but you're a true history buff and city girl. You'd thrive there! :)

Ashley July 8, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

LET'S GO! I'll show ya around! haha When we do go, we should have a big group of people and eat at that yummy place in Harlem!! It was so good! mmmmmmm!!!!!!!! and we'll see the subway singers and breakdancers! and the musicians doing their thing on the sidewalks and go to a couple starbucks on every corner! yes!

Ashley July 8, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

I have to laugh at cheri.. luggage. oh man.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP