July has had a GREAT start

>> July 10, 2009

July has been a pretty good month. Typically, when I think of July I think of 3 things: my sister's birthday, the 4th of July, and yuckee, sticky hot weather-ness. But these things, plus additional July things, like Lagoon and new baby kittens have made the start of this month much more enjoyable!

Here are a few pictures, to show our fun: for more pics, see my facebook albums here: Lagoon with Ash & Tim, 4th of July, and kittens.


Me & Tim, Rattle Snake Rapids


Tim, Me & Ash on The Swings


I love Fireworks
(and Ashley's awesome camera that allowed me to take such awesome pics!)



The three kittens: my Oliver in the red collar, Ashley's Gigi, the calico kitty, and Timmy's Simba, the tabby in the blue collar


Oliver


Happy Summer! :)

1 comments:

Ashley July 10, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Oh my gosh. Oliver is adorable.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP