A Thriller & An Angel

>> June 25, 2009

Two big stars died today.
RIP Farrah and Michael!

Thriller has always been my favorite Michael Jackson song. Probably because of the crazy music video that went along with it. Michael might have been a little strange.. and had a tumultuous life, but its still a sad day.





I love Ashton's tweet tonight after it happened.. and I fully agree with it.
aplusk: I plea to the public to refuse to consume media that does not respect the anonymity of Michael's children.


Farrah Fawcett, I always think of her for her hair, we always referred to people's 70's or 80's hair, with the kind of wings as "Farrah hair." Her special this past May, Farrah's Story was really sad! And I'm sad that she's passed away, especially after they were talking about getting married, but I'm happy that she's not in pain anymore. That cancer is awful.

1 comments:

Ashley June 25, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

It makes me sad. I wanted to go to his concert. :(

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP