30 Random Questions

>> June 29, 2009


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Not usually. No. I LOVE roller coasters, and am usually screaming with my arms high above my head.

3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
A few years ago, at Wolf Creek Ranch.

4. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yeah, I think so. Although I don't really think they're menacing.. except that one in my dream a few days ago.

5. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, but it depends on what medium were talking.

6. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Most definitely.

7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I really like them both. But if I had to choose, I would choose Angelina, because I admire her more for who she is in life, and all of the work she does for the world and the United Nations. But Rachel is still my favorite FRIEND.

8. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes. I think I know quite a lot. Some may say too much?

9. Do you know how to play poker?
Yup.

10. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I'm not sure. I think probably not. 24, or 36 definitely a few times, but I think by the time I would get to 48 I would be passed out.

11. What’s your favorite commercial?
My favorite was during the NBA finals, around 2002 or 2003, where Kobe plays basketball with the little kids. I think it was a McDonald's commercial.

12. Who was your first crush?
Brett Hendricks. 2nd grade. Oh yeah.

13. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
I think I have before.. but I usually don't. With my luck, a cop will come out of nowhere.

14. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Doesn't everyone?

15. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Yankees all the way! Although I've been pretty disappointed with Baseball lately. It seems each season there's a steroid controversy.

16. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes, and I am NOT good at it. I promised Ashley we'd go to Rockefeller Plaza in NYC to ice skate though, so I am going to need to practice. Anyone know good ankle strengthening exercises?

17. How often do you remember your dreams?
Almost always.

18. What’s the one thing on your mind?
Right now:food, I'm hungry.

19. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always. That was engraved into my head as a child. Must have seat belt on before vehicle moves, at all.

20. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I was a better public speaker, I get so nervous at it, even when its just a small classroom at school.

21. Do you like Sushi?
I tried - but no.

22. What do you wear to bed?
T shirt and Scrub pants.

23. Do you truly hate anyone?
Do political figures count? i.e.: Sarah Palin? Naw, I don't know if I truly hate anyone.

24. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Dead: John Lennon
Alive: The Obama Family or George Clooney
Non-famous: my sister, Crystal

25. Do you know anyone in jail?
Hmmm. I don't think so.

26. What food do you find disgusting?
Hot dogs

27. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
Probably. But not in a menacing I hate you manner.

28. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Nope

29. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yeah, I think so. But I definitely love the Movie! haha.

30. What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
UP. I mocked a few people because they had cried.. so of course I cried. It was really sad at the beginning! Did anyone else cry during UP? Maybe it just involved my favorite things: Romantic old couples, traveling, and goals/dreams..

Anyone that wants to do this can do it.. so I tag all of you ;)

3 comments:

Sarah Holman June 30, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

a few comments...
#12- ha ha I remember you wrote his name on the wall down in your basement with his phone #.

19- don't take off your seat belt until the car is turned off and the drivers foot has been removed from the brake. I think it was Grandma Joe who used to say that. Do you remember that??

25- Our old B.F's(jason & brandon??) were in jail... ha ha does make believe count?

Good times, good times.

Jana June 30, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Brett Hendricks was my first crush too! But I liked him in kindergarten! Lol

Nicole July 2, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

hehe. I remember writing his name down on the sheetrock downstairs too. Oh man, so funny. And now he's all Mr. Yucky Republican Hunter.. it just wouldn't have worked out! ;( haha.

That's hilarious Jana!

And yeah, Grandma Joe would always do that. Want to make sure the car was totally not moving, at all, before we could even move.

I don't want to talk about when Brandon & Jason (I'm not sure?) were in Jail, that was a tragic time in my life! haha

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP