Grey's Anatomy

>> May 11, 2009

I'm a little behind, I know, I know.. But, Izzie Stevens cannot die! I just barely watched this last weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy. {Yes, I cried from beginning to end!} but, I'm really hoping that all those rumors about Katie Heigl and T R Knight leaving aren't true, and that super wonderful Dr. Shepherd figures out a way to save Izzie! I mean, I like seeing Denny and all. Every once in awhile.. but I think he's met his quota for this season. No more Denny hallucinations! But it was super cute the way they had Izzie and Alex get married. That part might have made me cry the hardest. haha.

Whew. Had to get that off my chest. ;) Anyone else watch Grey's Anatomy?

Blar, I just spent time finding the Grey's Anatomy writer's blog, and it gives nothing away. It is interesting to see her points about the episode though: see here.

4 comments:

Amber May 11, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

I heard a rumour that K.H. begged for her job back so they might not kill her off now. I'm pretty sure George is leaving though!

Who knows, it might end with a big surprise for us all!

Ashley May 11, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

haha I knew you'd cry. It was very sad. I don't want her to die either. If she does, I might just have to stop watching it. Cos Heigl is my favorite. She's awesome.

Just the 3 of us May 11, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

I LOOOOVE GREY'S, too :) I cried also. That episode was awesome. I just love how Derek is all about making other people happy and letting Izzie get married on HIS wedding day. He is so cute. Well..."Derek" was on The View a few weeks ago and he said that no one was leaving the show so who knows! I don't think they would kill Izzie off, but ya never know. I hope Derek is being real and not fibbing cuz I don't want anyone to leave. I really hope Derek and Meredith still get married!!!

Nicole May 12, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Yeah, I saw Patrick Dempsey on the View too. So I'm hoping. The way the previews were like "there's a way for her to get better, but she might lose her memories.." I think is what will be a real hard tear jerker. They'll probably decide to do the surgery, be worried she'll forget everyone, and then we won't know if she does or not until August.

Amber - I don't want TR to be gone! :(

Ash - we might have to have a Grey's Anatomy boycott if they really kick her off! haha

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP