Girls just wanna have Fun

>> May 9, 2009

I've had quite a lot of fun the past few days. I worked 5 days in a row, so I could have Friday and Saturday off and it was so worth it! Yay! I got paid on Monday, and I have had some extra money, {well.. I had extra money, its now gone!} I bought me some dress pants for work, some blouses, a few scarves, earrings, this AWESOME necklace, from one of my favorite places: World Market and Ash and I got to buy my mom some pretty awesome clothes today for her birthday!

I also got to go to the Nordstrom Cafe with Heather yesterday {Friday}. That was a lot of fun! I haven't seen her in what seems like forever! We planned to goto Lagoon together with other "Library friends" on May 23rd, so I am excited! I love Lagoon {its an amusement park.. for non Utahns ;)} What was really disappointing though was they changed their menu! I'm so upset! I'm going to have to find out who is in charge of such things at Nordstrom. Maybe I'll call Blake Nordstrom myself, because by-golly I was wanting the Chicken Tomato Pasta thing. {tear} see picture here.

Here's some pictures from today, and my new haircut..


Grandma Jo, My mom, Me
{Ash went with us earlier in the day, but by the time Grandma came and we took pics, she was at work ~ sadness}

3 comments:

Alisha Chase May 9, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Hope your mom had an awesome birthday! Glad you had fun with your friends~

Ashley May 10, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I had lots of fun too. :) I'm glad Mom liked a lot of the clothes I picked out. And I absolutely love our new clothes and jewelry! Yay! :)

Nicole May 17, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Yeah. I liked shopping. It was exactly what I needed! :)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP