Sending love to the Lakers

>> May 12, 2009

I have always been a Laker fan, well maybe not always but ever since Sophomore year in High School. That team, from 2000-2003 when they were the best, will always be my favorite team ever. With Shaq, and Kobe, and Shaw, Fisher, Fox, Ron Harper, I love it. But, the Lakers last year and this year are getting back up to that same level. I love Kobe. But I also really like Ariza, Odom, Gasol, Luke, Bynum, and I will always get giddy for Derek Fisher.

They play tonight, and they are going to win. I know it. I was so devastated that they lost last game. What were they thinking?! And, I am scared that Odom won't play. He fell so hard last time. Argh. They must win!

Go Lakers!

4 comments:

Alisha Chase May 12, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

I love the lakers! But i have to admit, i haven't watched much basketball this season! Thanks for keeping me up to date!

Ashley May 13, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

me love lakers too but you knew that already. you forgot sasha. :) haha and lindsay hunter. :) :) :) GO LAKERS!

Ashley May 13, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

ron howard? um.. director? opie? .. I don't think you mean him.. Maybe I'm wrong. You also forgot one of my favorites... Robert Horry. Loves him.

Nicole May 13, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

HAHA. OH MAN.. I meant Ron HARPER!! Not Opie from Andy Griffith! I DO love Robert Horry, that's true, drrr.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP