Sadness!

>> May 7, 2009

I'm really disappointed that Allison went home! I can't believe it. I really do think that she will go very very far after this. But I'm more devastated by the poll we have going, where Adam is only barely winning?! What's up with that?! It almost feels like the season where I knew Chris Daughtry was the very best singer on the whole show and somehow everyone else was either hypnotized by Katherine McPhee {who has now sunk back into the depth of no one even knows who you are } or Growling crazy "drunk" performer Taylor Hicks. Argh ~

Adam all the way!

Ps~ I could care less about the crazy pictures of him. So what, he's gay! Its not like he has leprosy! I would seriously die if anyone said they didn't like him because he was gay.

4 comments:

Ashley May 7, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that don't like Adam for that very reason. That he's gay. Or that he's incredibly different (IN A GOOD WAY, I MUST SAY). I don't know. The world is confusing. I do think Adam will go the farthest after the competition is over. And I think Allison will go far. And I hope Matt will too. I can see Kris going far in Country Music.
It looks like Danny is on votefortheworst.com. Like he should be. But I think maybe that helped him stay in the competition this week. I'm excited that they get to go home next week though. That should be fun. I wonder what the theme next week is. I tried to look it up but I can't find it. :(

Just the 3 of us May 7, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

The theme next week is judge's pick and their own personal pick :)

Ashley May 7, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Oooh Thank you Lauren! :)

Alisha Chase May 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

I am excited for next week too! I liked Allison, I think she will still do great! But I think at this point Adam will do great too, whether he wins or loses, and I think Kris will do something after the show too, (After he wins of course) I think Danny Might end up a little too mellow to actually make it somewhere beyond a first album, but i still do think he has talent.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP