Travel Wish: Rio de Janeiro

>> March 7, 2009

I never had really wanted to go to Brazil until I watched the Travel Channel's Samantha Brown in Passport to Latin America, and the 1000 Places to See Before You Die show that they also aired. I loved it. I want to go see the Christ The Redeemer Statue, at the highest point above the city, and go hang gliding off of Sugar Loaf Mountain! They also have the Ipanema Hippie Fair, where there's a lot of SHOPPING.

... AND Rio has 23 amazing Beaches! How could you pass that up?

Awe man, I love the Beach. Look how pretty the water is


Christ The Redeemer looking over Rio


Sunset over Sugar Loaf Mountain

Ipanema Hippie Fair ~ I love to shop

3 comments:

Ashley March 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

I wanna wanna go go .. :( money needs to appear! alakazam!

Anonymous,  March 8, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Omg...looks beautiful! I would love to go.

Anonymous,  March 10, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Brazil is SOOOO on my list for places I want to go!! Though - Sydney is fun too. :) I like the new blog layout btw - looks great! And thanks for the bday wishes!!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP