Arrest Omar al-Bashir!

>> March 5, 2009

Sigh.. I wish it was that easy. The International Criminal Court has issued a warrant for his arrest. However, he won't be arrested unless he leaves his country of Sudan. Maybe I should call George Clooney,
somehow I'm sure me and him could lure him into a plane and drop him off at the Hague. For more info on the ICC, see my post from last year here; and my post here, about al-Bashir's indictment last July.

Man, it can be so depressing.. I started learning and talking about the problem in Darfur in 2005. Four years ago ... We gotta do something! And, I've showed this cartoon before.. but I really really think it is true, and I really really think that we should all listen to its message.


Sorry to be such a downer. I just really care .

1 comments:

Ashley March 5, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

So do I! Caring and the cartoon. Ugh. He needs to leave his country. Soon. Grr.. and what is this about me not being with you and George? How rude! haha.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP