My New Album

>> March 27, 2009

This is my new album post, inspired by this writing prompt from Twenty Something Writers. This was a lot of fun, click the link to join in.

Inspiration Note, Inside Album Cover:
The premise of this album is about growing up, and changing in the world of being a direction less twenty-something. There are songs of school, friends, and relationships. But there are also songs of hoop earrings, stilettos, and Haagen Dazs. The album's title, in the end everything is a gag was inspired by a quote from the great Charlie Chaplin. Because, really, everything in life is a gag, especially at this time of our lives.

4 comments:

Ashley March 28, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Cool. :) This took you forever!

Anonymous,  March 28, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

I really like your album art. What is "Tantow" anyways?

Nicole March 28, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

I love the picture too.. Now I just need to write some music, and I'm all set! haha. And, it didn't take me that long, I just lost my picture.. and couldn't find it.. cause I'm dumb.. :(

Tantow is a city in Germany.

Anonymous,  March 30, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

The album cover is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP