In Her Shoes

>> March 26, 2009

Has anyone read In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner? I started reading it yesterday, and haven't really been able to put it down! I read over 200 pages in one sitting. Oops.



I remember wanting to see the movie, with Toni Collette and Cameron Diaz, but I never did. Now , once I am done reading it tomorrow or Saturday, I am going to have to rent the movie. Yay.

I'm still working on Three Cups of Tea but the book kind of drags. Its hard for me to fully get into. I think what he did is amazing and I love it, but I guess I'd rather not read the day-to-day minuscule details about climbing mountains, and all of the crazy details that worked against him in doing it. I don't know. I think it might just be better as a movie, not a book. I heard they might be doing that. Anyway, that's my progress on my 50 Books in 2009 Goal. I also checked out more books at the Library, since I seem to always get to school too early (amazing, right?) and need something to do, so I've been reading. These are the books that are next:

The first two are Graphic Novels.. Anyone like those? I can't decide what I think. At first I was like, oh, (disappointed sounding), V for Vendetta is a graphic novel? But then I started looking at it, and I kind of like it. And Aya, is by an author from Côte D'Ivoire, which I have to do a report on, in French for my French class, so I thought it might be interesting. We will see, we will see.

Yup. :) Exciting I know.. I just realized how boring that must be to read about. Oh well, its Thursday:

This must be Thursday, I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
~ Douglas Adams, British comic

2 comments:

Ashley March 26, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

I'm glad In Her Shoes is a good book. :) I don't think I've commented in awhile so I thought I should. I liked the movie. That was years and years ago though. I think I saw it with Katie. I thought it was funny but maybe I won't think its funny now. I don't know, we'll have to watch it!

Kristin March 27, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

I read In Her Shoes..and I really liked it.. If I remember correctly, I think I liked the book more than the movie...but, I think that is how it usually is with me, LOL!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP