My Guilty Pleasure

>> March 3, 2009

I. Love. The. Hills.

I'm not sure what that says about me at my Mature 25 year old state.. but I do. I can't help it. My blogger friend Pam posted information today about the upcoming season and I got so giddy! Thanks Pam for sharing! For anyone who cares, this is going to be the last season of The Hills and it seems like Heidi is finally going to wise up a little and kick some Spencer ass. Love it. Although, I think Stephanie is super annoying, and I hope that she also gets what's coming to her because she drives me nuts. She's definitely not innocent.

So, for anyone who cares, here is the trailer for the new season, starting March 23rd! *it is from MTV, so you have to sit through The Haunting In Connecticut movie clip first, but it is worth the wait!* if you can't see the trailer below, click here for the Trailer on MTV's website.

4 comments:

Fidget Midget March 3, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Ahhhh color me cheesy, but I love The Hills too- much to the embarrassment of my boyfriend. I can't wait for season 5! Do you watch The City at all? I think it's interesting but not nearly as good as The Hills.

As much as I dislike Heidi, I can't help but feel sad for her and Lauren losing their friendship (that's assuming the show is actually based on their real lives!)

Pam March 4, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Yeah more The Hills lovers!!! My life is now complete.

I agree with Fidget Midget, The City is not as good as The Hills, but it doesn't stop me from watching it.

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

I am NOT a hills lover - but it seems everyone cool is Maybe one day I'll be cool too ... :)

So btw - I love the title of your blog!!! All of my email signatures end with

Daisy _____
Live with Passion ~Love Deeply ~Laugh Out Loud.

Laughing, having fun and living a life full of emotion is the only way to be. :)

Just the 3 of us March 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! LOOKS SOOOO FREAKIN GOOD! I LOVE THIS SHOW: ) LOL

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP