Travel Wish: Hokkaido, Japan

>> February 5, 2009

Ice pillars illuminated with colored lights are displayed during the Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival.

Hokkaido, Japan

I got this picture from Time Magazine's pictures of the week. I think its awesome. There are so many places I want to go... and Japan is definitely on the list. How could you not after seeing that picture?

I don't have any money to go on Vacations right now.. so I have to go on "virtual ones" from home. Here are other cool things I found out about Hokkaido. It is now officially part of my travel wish list.

Hokkaido has an awesome volcano:


and beautiful waterfalls:

Love it.

3 comments:

Kim J February 6, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

I want to go to Japan too!
Those pic's are cool.

Amanda M February 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Wow!! Those pictures are amazing!! I'll have to add it to my list!!

p.s. I really like your new background!! So cute!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP