Thumbs down for Palin, Thumps up for Ashley Judd

>> February 5, 2009

AAAHHH! She's such a demon. I don't understand why anyone would do such things, and why she would be so crazy. How did she get elected?! I will never understand.



To learn more, click here: Eye On Palin.

And to think, she's already put together "Sarah's PAC" , a Political Action Committee for 2012. Somebody stop her now, I don't want to have to go through that again. The part that bothers me the most, is she represents MY gender, and makes all of us women look stupid. Yuck!

1 comments:

Kim J February 6, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Yeah I really don't like Palin either.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP