Travel Wish: Holland, Michigan

>> February 10, 2009


Travel + Tulips = Heaven on Earth?



Nope.

Holland, Michigan

I did my state report on Michigan in 5th Grade. That's when I first learned that you could go see Tulips at the Holland Tulip Festival, in Michigan. I thought that was so awesome, as that meant you didn't have to travel all the way to The Netherlands. Well, I've now been to The Netherlands, and still haven't seen a Tulip Festival. That's why Holland, Michigan is on my Travel Wish List. Click here for more information.

and it's right by Lake Michigan, which I have already enjoyed in Chicago, and loved. I like water.. haha

3 comments:

Sarah Holman February 10, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

When I lived in Michigan I went to Holland and it was SO cool. I highly recommend it. Michigan is a very pretty state and there is lots to do. I wanna come :D

Amanda M February 10, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Wow!! You learn something new everyday!!

Ashley February 11, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Add me to the guest list! :)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP