i make lists

>> February 9, 2009

I like lists. I make them in my head when I'm not even really thinking about it. Then I scribble them down, and try to keep them somewhere so I remember what it was on this here day that I wanted to do.. but sometimes that doesn't work. So as long as I have had this blog, I have been sharing these goal and these many lists, with anyone that cares to read. Well now I found a list making website, where it makes it all pretty. Here is the link: Ta-da Lists. Here is the link to my lists, although I have only created one so far, I am sure there will be more to come: Life List (it's the same as below). I am sure I will add to the list.. and check things off, so if you have any suggestions, or you want to help me accomplish something from the list, I am game!

Life List

bullet Visit all 50 States
bullet Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
bullet Swim in the Arctic Ocean
bullet Swim in the Indian Ocean
bullet Get my Masters - MSW / MPA Combined Degree
bullet Get my Bachelor's in Social Work
bullet Go Sky Diving
bullet Work for UNICEF
bullet Snorkel
bullet Visit all 7 Continents
bullet Get married & have Kids
bullet See a Pro Football Game - Dallas Cowboys!
bullet Travel somewhere to see the Olympics (London, 2012 anyone?)
bullet Read all of the Barnes and Noble dubbed "Classics"
bullet Volunteer at the Sundance Film Festival
bullet Visit an International Disney resort
bullet Go on a Cruise
bullet Walk on the Great Wall of China
bullet See the Sydney Opera House
bullet Visit the Pyramids
bullet See New York City
bullet See a Show on Broadway
bullet Work for the IRC (~ International Rescue Committee)
check Swim in the Pacific Ocean
check Spend a Summer in Europe
check See Big Ben in London
check Visit the Roman Forum and the Colosseum
check See Les Mis in London
check Go to the top of The Eiffel Tower
check Volunteer with the IRC (~ International Rescue Committee)

2 comments:

Ashley February 9, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

You forgot Africa.. and Australia.. :) oh and to go on a safari or on a swamp adventure and see crocs! :)

Amanda M February 10, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Love the list!! I want to do a lot of the same things!! Hehe!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP