Spring

>> February 21, 2009

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

Fall is my favorite season. But Spring comes in a close second place. I love when winter goes away! I am not a big fan of winter that is for sure. Yuck. And today, it is so nice! I hope it stays this way and we don't have to have any more winter, but as Utah weather usually goes, it will be snowing in a few days.

And I really don't have patience.. Especially for things I hate, like snow, coldness, frigid wind. Yuck! I do love rain though, so I'm okay with some great thunderstorms coming my way, just no more snow.

In other babbles, Ashley R., my blogging friend has given me a blogging award, the Cute's Blogger Award. Thanks Ashley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP