In 2009

>> January 5, 2009

I will..

  • Be a very good student
  • Graduate with my Associates of Arts in Social Work
  • Volunteer MUCH more ~ and log my hours
    • International Rescue Committee
    • Ascend Alliance (Kim: me, you, Gala, you game?)
    • Primary Children's
    • Any other ideas??
  • Find a super great job
  • Find an awesome resume-building Internship
  • Eat healthier
  • Plant a yummy Vegetable garden
  • Spend more time with Friends
  • Go on Vacation
  • Save money
  • Write letters to old friends.. i.e.: The Babcocks
  • Start a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work program
  • Spend more time with Family
  • Blog more - hahahaha, just kidding!

4 comments:

Kim J January 5, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Haha, yeah we could do the Gala again. Maybe we could do Oulessebogou's (spelling?) Gala too. I think it is the weekend of Spring break.

Mmm planting a vegetable garden sounds fun.

Nicole January 5, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

OH yeah OH yeah. Let's do that one too. I think it is around Spring Break; because they had that Internship open for it.

Amanda M January 5, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Awesome resolutions!! I need to blog about mine too!! Maybe if I do that, I will actually stick to them!! Hehe!!

Ashley January 7, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Awe gee.. I HOPE you don't blog more than you already do.. haha. It does sadden me greatly Spending more time with Friends is higher than Family. :( But then again, I guess I count as both.. :( We need to go to the ZOO!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP