Grandma Jeaner

>> January 2, 2009

2009 hasn't started off too wonderfully. My Grandma Jean was taken to the ER on New Years night, because she had fallen and had been on the ground for at least 6 hours. :( We now know she had a heart attack, and she is in getting an Angiogram as I type this. I hope that everything goes okay, and that they can fix any problems they find. AND that her Kidneys will be strong enough to flush out the dye after the procedure.

I have one request, if you're reading this you obviously know me.. so could you just say a quick prayer for my Grandma? I would greatly appreciate it.

She doesn't like her picture taken.. but here's a few recent ones. I love this Crazy Lady!

Summer 2008 - Doesn't like her picture taken.. but we took it anyway!


Halloween 2008 - everyone, including Grandma tried on Tim's Hippy wig!! She thought it was hilarious.

Christmas Day 2008

4 comments:

Step-Mom January 2, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Your both in my prayers. If you need anything, let me know and I'm there for you!

Kiya January 3, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Hope she gets well soon, will pray for her...

Ardie January 3, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

You've got my prayers. Keep us updated.

Amanda M January 4, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

I hope she gets better soon my friend!!! :0) Let me know if you need chocolate and/or Cafe Rio therapy!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP