Pizza, Starbucks, Good Friends and Christmas Lights

>> December 13, 2008

This month, my "library friends" and I kept trying to plan a time to do our traditional let's go out to eat somewhere and say Merry Christmas! to each other. However, with crazy scheduling conflicts and issues we weren't all able to get together. BUT, tonight Kim, Heather and I got together at Gateway and it was really fun. First we fed our faces at California Pizza Kitchen (which, I always try to call "California Pizza CHICKEN" who knows why!). I had the Roasted Chicken PIzza. YUMMIE! I always forget how much I like that place until I eat it, and then I'm like duh! I need to come here more often!!

After our Pizza, we braved the cold to go see the Christmas lights and the big blue Christmas tree at Gateway. It was fun. I really like getting together with Kim & Heather. They always make me laugh. We were frozen after walking around so we stopped inside Starbucks for Peppermint Hot Chocolate. There was a long line, everyone was frozen just like us, but it was well worth the wait. I only like hot chocolate when I'm FREEEEEZING and today's annoying snow storm definitely fit the bill.

On our way back to our cars we saw Santa's Elves! Crazy people.. they're everywhere!


To see pics of the elves and the rest of my pics from tonight click here to see my Facebook album.
15 days to Christmas!

4 comments:

Amanda M December 14, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

I have never been to the California Pizza Chicken, but is sounds yummy!! And I think I'm going to have to go make myself a cup of hot chocolate now!!

Ashley December 15, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Haha.. uh oh! You got Amanda saying Chicken instead of Kitchen! Great job, you nut! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOMORROW!!! YAY!!! :)

Step-Mom December 16, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

HA! I think I started the whole 'chicken' thing. Remember when the library went there for someones farewell lunch thing? (maybe Hilary)Anyway, I was part-time and couldn't make it and when you told me where you went to eat I thought you said 'chicken' instead of kitchen. You thought it was funny and I thought I was dumb. :) Maybe it stuck with you?

Kim J December 18, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

That was fun. I want to go back to CPK and get another Italian soda.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP