Day of Thanks

>> November 27, 2008

I was looking for a Thanksgiving quote, and they all seemed so warm and fuzzy.. cheesy and annoying. Until I found this one:

On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to
dinner at the same moment - halftime. ~ Anonymous

It's perfect.

GO COWBOYS!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
The football game is my favorite part of Thanksgiving.. But there are a few more things I love, like stuffing.. YUM! And the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - the ONLY Parade I ever actually enjoy watching. Maybe that stems from my obsession with the best Christmas movie ever, A Miracle on 34th Street with Natalie Wood, the CLASSIC!! Not the new one. Ick. But my all time favorite thing about Thanksgiving = the Day After. I'm poor as can be this year, but I'm still going to go shopping at least a little on the day after Thanksgiving. How can I not? It's Tradition!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP