Baby it's Cold Outside, and I don't like it!

>> October 12, 2008

BRRR! Someone needs to tell the Utah Weather officials that Winter doesn't technically start until December 21st! I am so cold. And I'm a whiner, but I hate winter. I hate it. Hate it. Hate it. And I didn't sleep very well, because of another psycho dream, which ended with me flinging my hand across the room, to get the bee off of me (who knows.. ).. this reaction to my psycho dream world left the aisle between my sister's and my beds wet and cold (I knocked over my water glass) and me freaking out to find my phone, and make sure it wasn't taking a bath. THEN I look outside and see this!

So I decided to snuggle up at the computer desk and see what more fortunate people were doing today, in places not devastated by WINTER; and I found two interesting travel blogs, and I thought I would share. One is in Turkey: TurkiyeHoliday and the other is in Austria (and other places in Europe): Rachel's Austrian Adventures.

I wonder if we have Hot Chocolate..

6 comments:

Just the 3 of us October 12, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

I HATE WINTER, COLD AND SNOW TOO! NOT COOL!

Anonymous,  October 12, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

I hate winter too! The snow is my least favorite part because driving in it BLOWS. Ugh. I wish it could be fall or spring all year round.

Keri October 12, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

I think the snow was very pretty today! I like it when I can be inside the house looking out at the snow falling! I don't like to drive in it either! But it's pretty!!!!

Kath, Becca, and Ellie October 13, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Nicole I love your blog!!! It's super funny AND very wise. I'll be stopping by often. Thank you for posting stuff that's important, like Darfur and election jazz... rock on!!!

PS. I too am freezing my butt off

Alisha Chase October 13, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

I just wrote about snow too, and then realized you wrote about it... ha that's funny!

P.S. You share a room with your sister?

Amanda M October 14, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

I was SO sad when I looked out the window and saw all the snow on the ground!! And it was AWFUL to have to scrape my stupid car off!! Blah!! I had to go searching for one of those stick things!!
And then I froze to death since it takes FOREVER for my stupid car to heat up! No fun, no fun!! What happened to our beautiful fall!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP