Happy Birthday John!

>> October 9, 2008



John Lennon, born John Winston Lennon on October 9, 1940, in Liverpool, England. And grew up to be apart of the biggest rock band to ever hit the world: The Beatles. Grew up to be a man that would be very influential, and controversial, but never quiet with his opinions. I love him for those opinions and for his music.



Awesome Quotes:
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
~ John Lennon

The thing the sixties did was to show us the possibilities and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn't the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.

~ John Lennon

You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
~ John Lennon

If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
~ John Lennon


My favorite John Lennon song- Imagine.

2 comments:

Ashley October 9, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!! :)

Amanda M October 10, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

I love the picture of him and Statue of Liberty!!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP